FirstMate's Grain Free Pacific Ocean Fish Formula is a single-protein diet that contains only wild fish found within the herring family. Herring is an excellent source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which will work to improve the condition of your dog's skin and coat.
The protein breakdown of this formula is 73% from wild Pacific Ocean fish and 27% from potatoes. It is grain-free dog food, which makes it more easily digestible and great for dogs with food sensitivities and allergies. All FirstMate formulations are manufactured at their own plant which is located in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
The chicken fat used in FirstMate Pet Foods is processed free of protein, eliminating the risk of allergies derived from chicken.
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- 73% Protein from Wild Pacific Ocean Fish
- Limited ingredient, single-protein diet great for elimination diets & food allergies
- Completely free of grains
- Excellent source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Appropriate for dogs of all breeds and life stages
- Smaller kibble size is ideal for small dogs & dogs with sensitive teeth
Potato, Pacific Ocean Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat* (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate (preservative), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Iodine, Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, d–Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Yeast Extract (a source of prebiotics), Glucosamine Hydrochloride.
Crude protein (min) 23%, Crude fat (min) 10%, Crude fibres (max) 8%, Moisture (max) 10%, Ash (max) 7%